Friday, May 27, 2011

I Think I'm in Love...

Now now, don't get too excited. I'm not in love like THAT! (I wish...)

I'd been browsing other blogs and Teachers Pay Teachers and kept seeing really cute graphics and fonts . I'm already a big fan of the free fonts over on Kevin & Amanda's page and knew that what I was seeing wasn't from there. So, I did some creative investigating and found my way over to Lettering Delights! WOW!

If you haven't visited Lettering Delights yet, you need to. I'm big on free stuff, but I will drop some money when I think something is a good deal. I spent a grand total of $5, managed to get a bunch of freebies for joining, AND a great bundle of alphabets thanks to their $5 off discount right now.

I'm very excited to start making new things with my new fonts and alphabets. I know myself all too well and know that I'm going to go overboard and remake ALL of the sign and things for my classroom so that they're all cutesy and match! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan too! I've only been using the site for a few months, but they recently had Dollar Days when almost everything was a dollar. I almost went crazy buying things!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)