*sigh* I actually wish I was as motivated to finish off this school year on a fantastic note as I am to start next year... Don't get me wrong, though, my summer will be filled with tons of non-school activities (and chores)!
- assemble and organize literacy center activities
- figure out what the heck to do about math centers next year since we do Everyday Math now
- label and organize my classroom library
- label and organize the new grade level non-fiction books
- weed out the junk in my classroom that I don't use or need
- revamp and organize my word wall materials
- revamp and organize my focus wall materials
- create new lunch and library pocket charts
- shop and blow my summer school budget at Lakeshore
- find cool sports themed materials and ideas
- DON'T FREAK OUT TOO MUCH ABOUT ALL OF THE CHANGES IN STORE FOR NEXT YEAR!!!
That's all I've come up with for now... I'm sure I'll think of more things later! ; )