Thursday, June 16, 2011

Turquioise, Coral, and Comfy



I have recently come to enjoy looking at blogs of all types (teaching, fashion, and home decor are my primary loves) and have stumbled upon several new favorite sites. I put this outfit together on Polyvore, which is a site that allows you to create your own outfits or other boards with online items. This outfit isn't near as cool as some of the ones I've found, but it gives you a good idea of what it's all about. I started with two items I already own, boyfriend jeans from AE and the turquoise sandals from Target, and then went on from there. Other than the scarf and the $1,000+ purse, it's all stuff that is from stores I actually shop at and can afford. So cool! I love having the summer to explore fun new websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)