Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently ~ July!

I don't think I've done a Currently post in about a year, but I decided to join in on the fun this month!  These are such fun posts and a neat way to find awesome new bloggers!


I feel like this month is going to go by way too fast...  Next week I start my two week math course which really only leaves another couple weeks before we start inservices.  My teacher friend and I had a conversation about how July is kind of a depressing month.  June is all happy and care free and then July sneaks up on you and you have to start thinking about reality again.  

I'm also needing to get myself in school mode. I've been doing a lot for my Teachers Pay Teachers store, which feels like I'm doing school stuff, but it's really not what I need to be doing to prep for next year.  I really don't feel like I have a ton to do going into next year, but there are some small things I could start knocking off the to do list.

If you haven't joined in on a Currently post, you need to!  Join us over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!

And now, I leave you with what is quite possibly the best summer jam to come out of the 90's...

LFO ~ Summer Girls!!!


3 comments:

  1. Friends reruns are the best, you totally have me craving an episode right now. I can definitely relate to you on the healthy eating front. I'm thinking of using my two week winter break to channel myself back into healthy eating.

    Stacey

    PS Summer Girls is the best song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started to confuse TpT and school work too - I think I've been working so hard and then realise I've done nothing in terms of planning for the actual week ahead!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like Jo Bhi Main song from Rockstar movie?
    韩流

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)