Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The light at the end of the tunnel...

I've been pretty overwhelmed with school and family stuff recently so blogging has once again taken a back seat...  It's conference week, so I had 2 nights in a row making for 12+ hour work days.  Plus meetings and actually trying to do my job and get my students ready for state assessments on top of that?!?  This girl is beat!  

Thankfully, things are all settling down (hopefully!) and I have a 4 1/2 day weekend!  Yay!  I've also had this evening off from doing tutoring and conferences, which has been a totally needed break!  It's amazing how different my home looks in the daylight! Ha ha!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop by and say hello and that I promise I'll be back to the world of blogging shortly.  Until then, I shall survive with Diet Mountain Dew and 80's music.  

This song came on the radio and then on my iPod this morning, so I knew things were looking up!  This was my first favorite song ever...  I remember being super little (probably 3 or under) and "writing" the words out.  I may have also sneaked into the family room and turned on VH1 and waited for this video to be played.  Yes, I was that preschooler.  


I may have to watch some "Dirty Dancing" over my long weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)