Here's a review of last week's goals...
- Prep for conferences. Check! The copies have been sent off, the schedule is made, and things should be ready for next week!
- Cook a real meal at least once. I lived off leftovers and free birthday meals most of last week, but I did cook again over the weekend. We'll call it a success.
- Workout at least 3 times. Fail. I ended up getting an allergy cold on Monday and the weather dropped from a gorgeous 70 degrees back down to the 20s, so walking outside at work was out as well. *sigh*
- Clean and decorate at home. This is what made me sick. Darn dust allergies!
- Clean my crap pile behind my desk at work. Mission accomplished. The crap pile has officially been dismantled.
And now for this week's goals...
- Finish prepping for conferences. I have forms to fill out and such, so I want to have all of that done by the time my first conferences begin on Monday.
- Cook a real meal at least once. It'd be even better if I could do this on a weeknight, but we'll just have to see about that.
- Workout at least 2 times. I'm on the tail end of my cold, but I don't want to push it.
- Call at least one friend I haven't talked to in while. Or meet up with one that lives in town!
- Clean and organize my hoodie / jacket closet. It's kind of a mess... And by that I mean a complete disaster.
What's on your to do list this week or month?
What have you accomplished recently?