Tuesday, February 5, 2013

To Do Tuesday

Here's a review of last week's goals...

  • Prep for conferences.  Check!  The copies have been sent off, the schedule is made, and things should be ready for next week!
  • Cook a real meal at least once.  I lived off leftovers and free birthday meals most of last week, but I did cook again over the weekend.  We'll call it a success.
  • Workout at least 3 times.  Fail.  I ended up getting an allergy cold on Monday and the weather dropped from a gorgeous 70 degrees back down to the 20s, so walking outside at work was out as well.  *sigh*
  • Clean and decorate at home.  This is what made me sick.  Darn dust allergies! 
  • Clean my crap pile behind my desk at work.  Mission accomplished.  The crap pile has officially been dismantled.
And now for this week's goals...

  • Finish prepping for conferences.  I have forms to fill out and such, so I want to have all of that done by the time my first conferences begin on Monday.
  • Cook a real meal at least once.  It'd be even better if I could do this on a weeknight, but we'll just have to see about that.
  • Workout at least 2 times.  I'm on the tail end of my cold, but I don't want to push it.  
  • Call at least one friend I haven't talked to in while.  Or meet up with one that lives in town!
  • Clean and organize my hoodie / jacket closet.  It's kind of a mess...  And by that I mean a complete disaster.
What's on your to do list this week or month?
What have you accomplished recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)