Friday, February 3, 2012

Crazy week...

It's been one of those weeks where almost anything that could go wrong did...  Well, that sounds a little extreme, but it was kinda rough.

Without sharing too much detail, I will tell you that I had a student injured in an accident yesterday.  Things weren't looking very good yesterday afternoon (nothing life threatening), but I spent some time with her and her parents at the hospital last night and she was released today.  They even brought her by the school this afternoon so that the other kids could see that she was going to be okay.  It was so sweet to see how much everyone cared.  Several kids brought cards for her today and my principal and I made a special trip to the store today to get her a teddy bear, balloons, and her favorite candy.  We truly have a great, caring community of parents, staff, and students at our school!

So...  I haven't quite been on my normal blogging routine this week, but hopefully the weekend will provide me with some time to get caught up on things.  I realized at the end of the day I hadn't had time to check my Google Reader page today and I was way behind on my reading!

For now, it's time to relax and enjoy a movie night with some friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)