I found this linky a week or so ago and then ended up not having a chance to write my own post. Then today I saw another person link up, so I decided I'd go on and write my own post!
This one is hosted by Living a Wonderful Life, which is another great blog for teachers. Be sure to visit her blog and link up! If you click on the pic below you'll be directed to the linky!
- My first confession is actually one that I think I've mentioned before... I'm pretty much addicted to the show "Degrassi" which is a Canandian teen drama on Teen Nick. I started watching it back in college when I was babysitting late on weekends. I didn't have that channel for a few years, but once I got it I was instantly sucked in again and have been ever since! Those Canadians know their drama!
- I love makeup! I'm totally one of those girls that won't go out without at least a little bit on (at least enough to smooth out my complexion). I love buying makeup and trying new things. It's funny because I've recently been into watching beauty and makeup related videos on YouTube and at the same time I've been trying to cut back my spending in that area. It's still been super fun trying some new looks with what I already have.
- I'm obsessed (OCD obsessed) with things coordinating and matching. I've always been this way with home decor, classroom decor, and clothes. I will go out of my way to make sure things match. I've had to make a conscious effort to be less that way since matchy matchy isn't really the thing these days! I'm getting better in some areas at least!
- I'm an obsessive bargain shopper. I'm not that way with groceries and that kinda stuff, but when it comes to decor, clothes, accessories, and makeup I'm pretty much at the top of my game. I will "stalk" items and watch for sales and coupons before committing to make a purchase. 95% of the time it pays off and saves me a lot of money!
- I'd choose to drink Mountain Dew or Pepsi over water any day. I know, it's horrible. I'm a particular fan of Diet Code Red and regular Pepsi and I have to seriously limit my consumption to about once a day. I really could drink those two all the time.
- I love K-State football. I love college football in general and during the fall I keep my TV tuned to games all day long. No other team tops my Wildcats, though! My love for them is pretty obvious as soon as you walk into my classroom.
So, what are your obsessions? Link up and tell us!