Tuesday, June 5, 2012

To Do Tuesday

I must admit, I haven't done all that well in the past week with meeting all of the things that were on my to do list...  The garage sale and that whole ordeal ended up being much more of a time and energy suck than I thought, so I was pretty much just in survival mode from that.  Then, I ended up getting sick after going to the Rick Springfield concert with my mom the other night.  The concert was outside and was awesome, but we sat right behind these three ladies that smoked the entire time!  I have really bad allergies and asthma that's triggered by smoke, so I've been sick ever since!  Ugh!  I've been pretty useless for the last few days and have doing a whole lot of sleeping and TV watching.

Here are the to dos for the next week:

  • Pack, pack, pack!  I'm moving in a week and a half!  I've done a lot of going through boxes and sorting stuff, but not really any packing yet.  
  • Wedding shower planning.  I'm throwing a wedding shower for my roommate in a few weeks, so I've got some planning to get done!  First on the to do list is getting invites designed and sent out!
  • Paint my $2 chair and nightstand.  I've made it as far as picking out the color I want, now it's just a matter of getting the color purchased and getting the actual painting done.
I feel like getting those things done will be quite the accomplishment.  This doesn't even include all of my other moving-related tasks I need to get done!  As you can tell, school is totally not on my mind right now.  I keep running across cool ideas online and just save them for later... Not now, though!

*sigh*  

It's going to be a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)