Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Time for a {Blog} Makeover!

I've been thinking recently about how this blog has evolved over the past year or so since I've really gotten into blogging.  It was originally intended to be just teaching and classroom related material, primarily used as a tool for a workshop I taught last spring.  

Since then, several things have happened...  First, I've discovered a lot of new blogs to follow.  My blogs pretty much fall into three categories:  Teaching, fashion, and home decor.  Those really are my three biggest passions and I've been inspired by others' blogs to share my own input in these areas as well.  While I still want my main focus to be on teaching and providing advice and resources for teachers, I do want this blog to be a creative outlet for all of my passions.  

I decided that this week I'm going to work on restructuring this blog a bit to reflect on all of those areas of interest.  It's not going to be a dramatic makeover of anything (I already changed the look a few months ago), but I am going to tweek the way I organize things and change up my tabs so that you can refer to these different topics more easily.  

So, keep a lookout for the changes!  I want to try to share all of my favorites in the areas of teaching, fashion, beauty, and maybe even decor on here!  Be watching for some new things in the coming days!

1 comment:

  1. Teaching, fashion, and home decor... sounds like a great plan! I am not very fashionable, so maybe you can inspire me :) Can't wait to see the changes!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)