Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sunday Social

A Complete Waste of Makeup hosts Sunday Social each week.  I don't always get around to doing a post (and some weeks I'm not all that into the questions), but it is a really fun way to link up and discover new blogs.  

Sunday Social

This week's questions were pretty general and were "catch up" questions.  

What is currently on your wish list?

I've got a pretty good list going of pricier items that I'd like to get in the next few months.  The one I'm hoping to get soon is a Clarisonic Mia 2 (in pink, of course).  

Clarisonic - Mia2™ Sonic Skin Cleansing Holiday Pore–fection Collection
sephora.com

Coach sent me a coupon this week for $100 off $300 or more.  Now, technically I am still banned from making anymore purse purchases until next year, but coupons like this just don't come along very often.  I look to be getting a small raise and probably do some part time retail work during the holiday season, so I'm thinking that may be the only way I can justify a purse.  I've been eyeing this one from their Poppy collection for a while.  

Coach <3
coach.com

My final wish list item is an iPad Mini!  I actually went into Best Buy tonight to check them out in person.  I love it!  The size is exactly what I want and I love my iPod Touch, so I know the iPad would be a wonderful addition for me.  Other than blogging, I don't really do much online at home that requires a full laptop.  I'm asking for gift cards for Christmas and hope to maybe get one in the next few months!

Share a new iPhone, Droid, or iPad app you recently discovered that we all need.

I'm really not into discovering cool apps.  I have an Android phone and an iPod Touch and I carry both around and use apps on both.  I wouldn't categorize either app as "cool" or even new, but I've been using the apps for Target and Walgreens a lot lately for their weekly ads and rewards program.  I've also been using my ESPN Fantasy Football app a lot on weekends to check up on my (not-so-stellar) team!

Share your social media links for us to follow you on.


I don't tweet and I don't have a Facebook page for my blog.  I do use Instagram, but I'm contemplating on whether or not I want to make that one private and if I want that one connected to my blog.  

What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?

"Go On" with Matthew Perry is probably the only new show that I've started watching this year.  I really don't watch much network TV other than a few shows on NBC.  I'm a huge fan of "Friends" and Perry is really great in this show.  I'm really hoping it lasts longer than just this first season!

What is a TV show / movie / song that you can listen to or watch over and over and never get tired of?

TV Show(s):  Friends, Full House, Arrested Development

Movie:  Back to the Future

Song:  Pretty much anything from Huey Lewis & the News or Duran Duran



Obviously I like to kick it old school.  

***

Well, that's it for this week's questions!  I hope you had fun reading and will come back soon to read some of my other posts I'll have coming up!  Happy Sunday and I hope you feel well-rested from your extra hour of sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Friends is a popular choice :) Such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrested Development is one of those shows I can watch over and over again, too. Have you seen ArrestedDecision2012.com? Hilarious.

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Arrested Development.

    Sweet Coach bag, and the coupon makes it very tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)