Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Summer vacation is officially here!  

I really did have a good school year, but it was quite exhausting in a lot of ways.  I was definitely happy to see summer arrive!  I think one of my favorite things about teaching is that I get a fresh start each year and time to feel renewed and refreshed before starting all over again.  

I'm a little late to join in, but I'm linking up for the Summer Bucket List linky party!  


Here's what's on my list:

  1. Read (and complete) at least 3 books.  This doesn't sound like a lot to some, but I'm not much of a reader.  I totally failed on this goal last summer and have a stack of books that I'd like to get through one of these days.
  2. Do some serious cleaning and organizing at home.  I think we all have those areas that collect clutter and junk...  My goal for early in the summer is to tackle those spots and get them organized!
  3. Keep up with a workout routine.  I started back into 30 Day Shred today and plan to make trips to the gym part of my daily routine as well.
  4. Get out of town!  I'm hoping to make at least 1 trip out of town before school starts back up in August.  
I'm taking a few classes this summer, but other than that, I don't have a whole lot of my list to accomplish for school.  With Common Core coming our way, I feel like I'm kind of at a standstill until I know a bit more of what to expect.  I've got a few projects up my sleeve for school, but some of those won't happen until I get back into my classroom at the end of the summer.

What's on your summer bucket list!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)