Friday, June 28, 2013

Farewell, Google Reader!

Google Reader is officially shutting down on July 1st...  I've been a Google Reader user for about 2 1/2 years and it was a huge part of my experience getting into blogging.  

I switched over to Bloglovin' a few months a go when I heard that Reader was going away.  I wasn't so sure about Bloglovin' at first, but I've actually come to really like it.  My only real complaint about Bloglovin' so far is that there's no app for my new Kindle Fire HD.  They have a pretty easy to use app for Apple and so I've enjoyed that while on my iPod.  

Soooooo...  If you haven't switched your blogs over from Google Reader I recommend checking out Bloglovin' because they've made it super easy to import your subscriptions.  You can follow me by clicking on the link over on the right or by using this link right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)