Sunday, April 24, 2011

Attention Shopaholics!

Okay, while this isn't totally school related, it's still a resource for teachers and I have to share it.
http://f.mail.loft.com/i/36/1566646063/LOFTLovesTeachers.html

Loft (Ann Taylor's slightly cheaper and trendier child) has become one of my favorite stores in the past year or so since I first discovered it out in Colorado Springs. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my bank account) we don't have a Loft store within less then 2 1/2 hours from where I live, so I do a lot of my shopping online or when I'm on vacation. My super cute Easter dress and jacket were Loft purchases. (The jacket was purchased at their Times Square store! :) )

Enough rambling... Anyway, the link above is to register for the new and improved Loft Loves Teachers program. It offers a 15% off discount in stores anytime and for registering they'll send you a $10 off reward right now as well. The only thing that stinks is that the 15% off is only in store, so those of us who don't live near a store are kinda outta luck on that one. The program is free and it looks like they're offering some other perks as well. If you haven't shopped at Loft before, you should at least check out their website. They have a great selection of good "teacher clothes" and if you're a bargain shopper like me you'll also enjoy the fact that they usually offer some pretty good sales and specials. (That helps the whole 15% off in store thing not suck quite so much.)

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...my favorite place!


    www.teachitwithclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)