Friday, April 1, 2011

Okay so here goes...

Okay, so I'm kinda new to this whole blogging thing. I have a class website on Shutterfly and I'm horrible about making updates this year. I learned about Blogger last year when I was taking classes at Baker University when I worked with a group to create a first year teacher's survival guide blog. Well, fast forward about eight months and I'm preparing to teach a workshop about technology in the classroom. I knew I was going to use Blogger as one of my tools to show people, but I got to thinking that I should probably have a (somewhat exciting and attractive) blog of my own to show off. Even better, I should use my blog to share the other resources I'll be covering in the workshop. So, here goes. I've been looking at other awesome teacher blogs all week and finally decided to kick this thing off. We'll just have to see how it goes... :)

1 comment:

Comments make me smile! :)