Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

I couldn't take it any longer!




I had to do some spring cleaning in my classroom. Yes, I gave up an absolutely gorgeous Saturday afternoon to be inside with a dusty, cluttered mess. But, in my opinion, it's soooooo worth it and will make my life a lot easier later on.




I don't claim to be the most clean and organized teacher in the world, but I try my best to keep things at least looking in order. I'm usually pretty good with that.




You know how a lot of us walk into our classrooms when we first start and we've been left with a bunch of junk that we don't know if we'll need or not? I seem to go through my stuff every year or so and I'm still finding things that I've NEVER used. Well, I've decided this is the time to try to get rid of the last of the useless junk that's cluttering up my storage space and it's time to get organized for real. I'm in the mood to buy some nice new (and matching) storage containers to finish off the closet "remodel."




If I'd thought about it, I would have taken before and after pics, but I don't have my camera today. Maybe next week I'll remember it and I can at least post some after pics to show off my hard work!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. I cannot stand it when my classroom gets too cluttered and messy. You're right, it does make things to much easier. I've been cleaning out things too, so I can relax over summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)