Sunday, March 25, 2012

Goodbye Spring Break...

Well, another spring break has come and gone...  It was actually a pretty nice week.  It was super rainy here for the majority of the week, but the last couple days have been beyond beautiful.  I was able to knock out a fair amount of things on my to-do list, so that's always a plus.  I cleaned out my basement closet, sold some clothes at the resale shop, *hopefully* found a place to move to in June, turned in an application for a part-time job for the summer, and even got a couple school related tasks out of the way as well!

The good news is according to my calculations, we only have 10 more Mondays left.  I'm actually not 100% sure of this, but if I have the correct last day of school down, that should be correct.  It really doesn't sound all that awful, but getting down to single digits will be even better.  

My student teacher is getting ready to take over for a few weeks, so I'm sure I'll be finding myself hanging out in the office working on things down there.  I'm trying to get as much as I can prepped for next year and out of the way now.  I'm looking at getting another job for the summer, so it would be nice if I didn't have to spend quite so much time working at school come August.  

Anyway, it's nearing 11 p.m. and I know that 6:30 a.m. is going to roll around wayyyyyy too fast.  Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to next Friday when we have a "non-contract day"  (conveniently on Good Friday)?  Yeah, I'm already anxious for my next day off!  

I hope you all have a wonderful week of working or spring breaking!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)