Monday, May 7, 2012

Teachers Have Class and Style

The fabulous Tara from Mix & Match Fashion is hosting her Teachers Have Class and Style linky this week in celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week.  I discovered her blog sometime last fall around the last time she did this feature.  The last couple times have been where bloggers submitted pics to her and she put them onto her own blog.  (Check out last fall's post...  I'm the 6th pic down..)  This time around she's hosting a linky that will be open this Friday!  It's a super fun way to discover blogs of other awesome, fashionable teachers and see how they mix style into their teacher wardrobe!  I wanted to share this with you all in time for you to participate and enjoy this linky on Friday!  I'm super excited to connect with other fashionable teachers and discover some awesome new blogs!  :)

Click here to visit Tara's blog, Mix & Match Fashion!

Today was pretty much my only dress up day this week...  Tomorrow is bully shirts, Wednesday will be casual for out baseball game field trip, Thursday I'm out for reading training, and Friday is Field Day!  It's not really a good week for me to be bragging about being fashionable since I'll probably be schlumping around in jeans and tees and baseball caps half the week.  Oh well, that's just how things go every now and then!  

See you Friday for the party! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh thanks for sharing I can't wait...but I have also been wearing jeans and random school spirit tshirts this week...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)