Thursday, May 17, 2012

To Do Tuesday (Oops! I mean Thursday!)

So much for posting my to do's on Tuesday this week.  Oh well, better late than never!

Did I accomplish the things I set out to do last week?

Well, for the most part...  I got my desk cleaned out and organized, which was probably one of the things that I hadn't done that was driving me nuts.  I've got the year-end progress reports printed and plan to work on those  over the next couple nights during my TV time.  And finally, the grades...  Those are pretty much done, with the exception of one assignment, and they're due by noon tomorrow so I'm going to wrap that one up tonight.

This week's to do's:



  1. Clean and prep my room for summer!  (The last day is Tuesday, a half day, and then we have work time the rest of the day and can check out around 1 p.m. Wednesday!)
  2. Cut out lamination.  I have a stack sitting in my basement and I'm trying to clean everything in preparation for my move next month!
  3. Finish cleaning out my closet for my garage sale!
I'll post my progress next week, as well as my next set of to do's!  I seem to be buying a lot of storage containers at Target for both home and school.  It's a good thing they're on sale this week!

Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)