Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To Do Tuesday

I decided that for the end of the school year and into the summer I'm going to do a feature called To Do Tuesday.  I'm just going to share some of my goals for the week and things that I'd like to accomplish.  I'm hoping this will inspire me to get things accomplished at a reasonable pace and not be such a procrastinator.  Maybe a little accountability too?  Yes, that sounds good.

As the school year nears the end, I'm really trying to focus on getting things organized for next fall.  I feel like my school year starts out sooooo much better when I get some of the organizational stuff done before I leave at the end of May.  

I'm not feeling terribly motivated to push myself this week.  I have obligations after school almost everyday this week, so that cuts into my To Do-ing time...  But, I'm still going to try to hammer out a few items.

Here are this week's To Do's:

  1. Clean out my desk.
  2. Begin working on end-of-the-year assessment reports.  (It's the same sheet I go over with parents at conferences, only with the most recent testing scores.)
  3. Wrap up grades for this nine weeks.
So, my goal is to have these things done (or some at least started) by next Tuesday.  I'll update you on my progress and share next week's To Do's!  

I also want you to share your own To Do list and what you would like to accomplish.  Sometimes I don't think of things until I see or hear about another person doing it, so this is a good way to inspire and encourage one another to be productive!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)