Last winter / spring I posted about my spring wish list and a few items that I wanted to purchase. It wasn't a long list, but the items were on the pricier side. Looking back at that list, I only ended up getting one thing from that list and it was a set of beautiful bedding from Pottery Barn that I am now enjoying in my new place. The other items either didn't work out, I could never find, or never went on enough sale for me to purchase. Such is life...
My fall wish list is also pretty short. I'm trying to save money and want to take a couple vacations, so I'm trying to motivate myself not to buy much that I'm not in love with. Plus, some of the items I want are on the pricier side. I've made a lot of progress in this area in the past year or so, but I still could cut back more.
Clockwise from the top:
Clockwise from the top:
- I really want another bubble necklace (of the eBay variety, of course), but I'm not totally set on my next color. I already have the yellow, so I'm debating on whether I want another bright one like that gorgeous pink, or something more neutral like black, white, or gray. Decisions, decisions... I also have to add that I feel like these necklaces are becoming super trendy in the blog world and that they're not very original like they used to be... Then I realized I've never seen anyone else in person wearing one, so I can still be original! :)
- My nail polish collection is pretty healthy, but I do lack colors for fall and winter that aren't super dark. I'd like to get one or two nice neutral nail polishes (not too bright) and maybe a fun rose gold-y glitter. Essie and Sephora by OPI both seem to have some nice colors and glitters that would be nice for the new season.
- I'd had a pair of Sperry Top-Siders on my wish list for spring and never got any. All of the ones I like were either too expensive or the colors were ones that I didn't think I'd get a lot of wear out of. I like these leopard ones and feel like they fun, yet neutral enough I'd get some good wear out of them. I feel like getting something like this or a metallic would be more year-round than the bright colors I was looking at last spring.
- Until recently, I wasn't that interested in the Naked palette's from Urban Decay. They looked nice, but nothing that great. I'd seen a few You Tube videos that sparked my interest though, so I took a closer look at Naked 2 at Ulta the other day. I really liked it! I don't need any eye shadows right now, so this is something I'll allow myself to buy if I hold off on buying unnecessary makeup for the next few months. I know Ulta and Sephora usually run customer appreciation deals sometime before Christmas, so I'm hoping to snag it during an event like that. Hopefully between now and then I can whittle down my current eye shadow collection a bit.
- I've really been wanting a cute gold watch for the past few months. I love Michael Kors and Fossil, but I've had my eye on Marc Jacobs watches. Even better, TJ Maxx has been getting some! They've been running about $100, which is pretty good considering they're usually $200 - 250 or more and they're a pretty classic piece! It would be a splurge for sure, so this one might be my Christmas gift to myself.
- Okay, I made this wish list and then discovered J.Crew was running and extra 30% off sale items, so I actually have another Tippi sweater on its way to me! It's very similar to the brown one in the pic, but is a slightly lighter shade that I think will be a perfect neutral. I'd also love to try one of the Tippi cardigans that they recently came out with, but that'll just have to wait for another sale.
Okay, now it's your turn... In the comments I'd love for you to leave one of your own wish list items for fall. What is something you're really like to have and why?