Monday, August 6, 2012

The Home Stretch

It's To Do Tuesday Monday!  

Part of me really cannot believe that just today and tomorrow separate me from summer freedom and back to school!  This summer has really flown by!

My last two days are going to be devoted to me getting stuff done before going back to work on Wednesday.  I wish I could say I have some exciting activities planned, but that's not quite the case...

Here's what's on my to do list for the next two days:

  1. Get all caught up on laundry.
  2. Really clean my apartment.
  3. Get my windshield replaced. (*Ugh*  I've had a mysterious growing crack since January that I've finally decided needs to go!)
  4. Really clean out my car.
  5. Try to fit in an oil change.
  6. Work on a couple blog posts.
  7. Work finish editing my classroom handbook.
  8. Create my new lesson plan template (pending the schedule gets finalized soon).
  9. Finish reading the book I've been working on way. too. loooooong.
I feel like that's plenty for me to try to get accomplished between today and tomorrow.  I mostly want to have my home in order.  I'm 97% settled and unpacked after moving, but there are just a few things that need to find a home or go into storage.  

*sigh*

The end is near.

What are you trying to get done before going back to school?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)