Friday, April 19, 2013

Fashion Friday: Spring Dresses

I love dresses.  It was unseasonably cold this week and I wore dresses twice just because I was having a major craving to wear dresses.  (That and I'm down to only 1 good pair of black skinnies for work.)  If spring ever decides to actually arrive, I'll be even more excited to rock dresses for work, church, and other events!


Springtime Dresses



Here are 5 picks for great springtime dresses:

  1. This is my favorite style of dress!  This dress from Banana Republic is a little dressier (and pricier) than the ones I own, but it would be super versatile for all sorts of events.  I love a basic dress that can be styled differently with jackets, cardigans, and accessories.  You can change your look every time you wear it!
  2. I bought this black striped maxi last year at Target and have gotten a lot of good use out of it.  It's great for those days when you want to be comfy and dressy.  I wore this one with a jacket to school the other day and got tons of compliments from teachers and little girls! 
  3. This bright pink shirt dress was my Easter dress this year.  It's super comfy and a fun change from some of my other basic dresses.  I'm planning on rocking again next weekend when I host a baby shower!
  4. This green dress is heading my way!  I'm hoping the fit and everything works out, but I thought this would be another fun addition to my wardrobe.  I love the green!
  5. I have last year's version of this basic black dress from Banana Republic.  (BTW, I love their dresses and have scored some a-MAZ-ing deals on them!)  This is my go-to for when I want to look polished, but comfortable.  I loved the 3/4 sleeved version so much that I bought the short sleeve version as well!
Do you love wearing dresses during springtime?

What are your favorite stores to get comfortable and cute dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)