I love dresses. It was unseasonably cold this week and I wore dresses twice just because I was having a major craving to wear dresses. (That and I'm down to only 1 good pair of black skinnies for work.) If spring ever decides to actually arrive, I'll be even more excited to rock dresses for work, church, and other events!
Here are 5 picks for great springtime dresses:
- This is my favorite style of dress! This dress from Banana Republic is a little dressier (and pricier) than the ones I own, but it would be super versatile for all sorts of events. I love a basic dress that can be styled differently with jackets, cardigans, and accessories. You can change your look every time you wear it!
- I bought this black striped maxi last year at Target and have gotten a lot of good use out of it. It's great for those days when you want to be comfy and dressy. I wore this one with a jacket to school the other day and got tons of compliments from teachers and little girls!
- This bright pink shirt dress was my Easter dress this year. It's super comfy and a fun change from some of my other basic dresses. I'm planning on rocking again next weekend when I host a baby shower!
- This green dress is heading my way! I'm hoping the fit and everything works out, but I thought this would be another fun addition to my wardrobe. I love the green!
- I have last year's version of this basic black dress from Banana Republic. (BTW, I love their dresses and have scored some a-MAZ-ing deals on them!) This is my go-to for when I want to look polished, but comfortable. I loved the 3/4 sleeved version so much that I bought the short sleeve version as well!
Do you love wearing dresses during springtime?
What are your favorite stores to get comfortable and cute dresses?