Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday Confessions

I thought I'd do another random post today with some Thursday confessions!

  • I could probably be perfectly content only watching reruns of "Full House" and "Friends."  Some evenings I just watch blocks of those on Nick@Nite and take an hour break in the middle when they show "The Nanny."
Tom Hanks performs some slam poetry about "Full House"...  This is hilarious!
  • Speaking of TV...  I hate HATE hate the show "Happy Days."  I can't even pinpoint why I hate it so much, but it takes about 2 seconds of the theme song for me change the channel.  
  • Some many nights my definition of "cooking" is making mac and cheese or a box of Rice-a-Roni.  Just simply standing over the stove and not popping something into the microwave is enough to count.  
  • I really don't like Taylor Swift.  I think all of her songs sound the same and pretty much the only thing I feel like she sings about is another breakup.  Even my 11 year old brother made this observation about her much (and he made that statement without me saying anything first)!  She is the common denominator in all of those failed relationships.
  • I can't sleep unless my closet door and bedroom door are closed.  I can nap on my couch just fine, but if I'm in my bedroom, even during the day, those have to be shut.  It's another one of my weird OCD things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)