I'm heading back to work today after a 4 day weekend! We're in the home stretch as we get closer to the end of the school year! Only about 7 1/2 weeks stand between me and my summer vacation!
Let's take a look at last week's list...
- Keep up with regular workouts. Mission accomplished! I made it to the gym 4 times in the past week, so I feel pretty good about that. It's so good to get back in there and be working out regularly again!
- Cook at least 2 real meals. I'm going to count this one as a success, but I didn't really push myself on the creative or healthy side of this goal. I'll keep working on that...
- Complete at least 4 blog posts. With "5 Days, 5 Ways" going on last week I posted at least once a day last week. What a way to end the month! March was my highest month of views since last August (which was my highest month ever)!
Now onto this weeks goals...
- Workout at least 3 times. It's great getting back into the routine of working out regularly. Truly feel better and have more energy when I'm working out on a regular basis!
- Contact at least one out of town friend. I haven't been the best at keeping in touch with my friends that have moved away, so I need to make a better effort at staying in contact with them. You never know how a phone call or a card in the mail can brighten a person's day!
- Find my dining table (again). I have to confess that since I moved last summer my dining table has become a catch-all for junk mail, magazines, and papers. I never need it for actual dining, so I've become a bit lazy with letting that being a junk collector. I'd like to see those cute place mats again!
What are you wanting to accomplish in the next week?