Tuesday, April 2, 2013

To Do Tuesday

I'm heading back to work today after a 4 day weekend!  We're in the home stretch as we get closer to the end of the school year!  Only about 7 1/2 weeks stand between me and my summer vacation!

Let's take a look at last week's list...

  • Keep up with regular workouts.  Mission accomplished!  I made it to the gym 4 times in the past week, so I feel pretty good about that.  It's so good to get back in there and be working out regularly again!
  • Cook at least 2 real meals.  I'm going to count this one as a success, but I didn't really push myself on the creative or healthy side of this goal.  I'll keep working on that...
  • Complete at least 4 blog posts.  With "5 Days, 5 Ways" going on last week I posted at least once a day last week.  What a way to end the month!  March was my highest month of views since last August (which was my highest month ever)!  
Now onto this weeks goals...

  • Workout at least 3 times.  It's great getting back into the routine of working out regularly.  Truly feel better and have more energy when I'm working out on a regular basis!
  • Contact at least one out of town friend.  I haven't been the best at keeping in touch with my friends that have moved away, so I need to make a better effort at staying in contact with them.  You never know how a phone call or a card in the mail can brighten a person's day!
  • Find my dining table (again).  I have to confess that since I moved last summer my dining table has become a catch-all for junk mail, magazines, and papers.  I never need it for actual dining, so I've become a bit lazy with letting that being a junk collector.  I'd like to see those cute place mats again!
What are you wanting to accomplish in the next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)