Let's start with last week's goals...
- Workout at least 3 times. Success! I only made it those 3 times (mid-week got a little crazy), but Sunday I fit in a long, glorious workout!
- Contact at least 1 out of town friend. I kind of failed on this one, but I spend some time with one of my friends that's in town that I haven't hung out with much lately. I think that's gotta count for something.
- Find my dining table (again). It's amazing how you're forced into things when you have company over! I even switched up with some cute spring place mats!
And now this week's goals...
- Workout at least 3 times. Hopefully I can make it more than that, but 3 days is pretty much my minimum.
- Track meals and workouts on The Daily Plate everyday. The Daily Plate is pretty much my go-to when it comes to needing to get back into good habits. I don't use this site / app all of the time, but I do go back to it when I need a little healthy habit jump start.
- Get some spring cleaning done at school. I want to get some cleaning and organizing accomplished little by little before the end of the school year. I figure if I tackle a few small things each week I will be on the right track!
What are you hoping to accomplish this week?