Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social

It's time for Sunday Social over at A Complete Waste of Makeup!  This week's theme is Pinterest, so of course I had to participate!

I have over 5,000 pins on there, so choosing my favorites was a little bit of a challenge, so these are ones that have recently inspired me.

Favorite Outfit Pin
Image via Pinterest
I'm really wanting to add some green to my wardrobe. Maybe it's because emerald is the Pantone Color of the Year and it's been all over the place... Maybe it's because I really don't have much of it in my wardrobe. I can totally see myself in this outfit.

Favorite Food Pin
Image via Pinterest
For someone who has 602 recipe pins, I really don't cook very much.  I do love a good breakfast casserole, though, and that is one of the things that I've actually made a few times thanks to Pinterest.  This one made with biscuits and is my most recent breakfast casserole find!

Favorite Wedding Pin
Image via Pinterest
I resisted starting a wedding board on Pinterest for a really long time because I'm nowhere near getting married and I don't want to be that desperate single girl that's planning her dream wedding.  That said, I did finally give in because there really are some great ideas out there that I would like to have filed away for someday!

Favorite DIY / Craft Pin
Image via Pinterest
I think this is my favorite because I've actually made my own earring holder inspired by this pin!  

My version!
This was also my first Pinterest project / DIY a few years ago, so it's kind of what started it all!

Favorite Quote / Verse / Lyric Pin
Image via Pinterest
I'm not sure this one is my favorite, but it is a really good reminder!

...And share one more favorite pin you love!
Image via Pinterest
I love this mix and match aspect of this living room.  I have a major urge to make everything match, so images like this inspire me to break out of that mindset.

***

On a side note, has anyone else tried the new pin embedding feature on Pinterest?  I like the concept, but I don't like that you can't see the pin in your post!  My text and formatting was all off and after several tries today I just gave up.  That said, if you do want to pin anything you see here, click the image and pin it directly from Pinterest since none of these images (other than the black frame) are originally mine.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)