Thursday, April 18, 2013

(Late Night) Thursday Confessions

I feel like the past week or so has been super busy and super tiring for no good reason at all.  I've had a few extra meetings and our third grade music program, but other than that nothing all that crazy.  Maybe it's just this time of year?  I'm soooo in need of summer break!

So, since I've been having a little blog writer's block lately, I thought I'd share a few more Thursday confessions.  

  • I love eating slightly under-cooked and over-milked instant oatmeal.  It's like warm cereal without being too mushy.  Oh so delightful!  I'm going through a phase right now and it's been my evening dessert lately.
  • After this school year I could write a 1,000 page book of dumb stuff (for lack of a better word) kids say.  I feel like I have more kids than usual this year that have no common sense whatsoever.  It's kind of to a point that it's so sad it's funny. 
  • I really like the show "Dance Moms."  Yes, Abby screams at children and the mom are all crazy, but it's a total guilty pleasure.  
  • I "dress up" 3 out of 5 days at work each week and I totally wore my denim jacket on all 3 of those days this week.  I didn't realize that until today, but I wore it 2 days with dresses and 1 day with a button-down and cords.  It might be because this crazy Kansas weather has been really hard to dress for.  This week has been completely less than spring-like!
  • I am in love with Jason Bateman.  I really started crushing on him about 5 years ago and may have once spent a weekend watching TV shows and You Tube clips featuring him.  I am beyond excited for the new episodes of "Arrested Development" that are coming out next month!

Jason teaches Elmo about the word "comfort."  Jason would be allowed to comfort me anytime! ; )

I hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)