I had a 4 day weekend this past weekend, but I feel like the last 2 days at school have been crazy. I'm getting into that mode where I want to get everything done for this school year and start doing a little planning for next year. This time of year seems to be filled with meetings, special events, and other things that keep me running!
I have some other posts in the works, but I kind of ran into writer's block and decided a little randomness was in order for this lovely Thursday. So, how about a few confessions (and random thoughts)?
- I've recently become a fan of "Grumpy Cat." I don't even really like cats, but I think this little kitty is adorable in a Stewie Griffin sort of way.
- I have total OCD when it comes to brand name athletic wear. This is one of the many issues that I have them stemmed from my middle school years. I recently hopped on the WSU Shocker bandwagon and bought a t-shirt to support the home team. After 45 minutes of indecisive t-shirt shopping (my mom said the cute neon pink tee was sacrilegious) I settled on a black Adidas tee. The only problem!?! I can't wear my Nike shoes or sandals with it!
- I knew exactly who Shain Gandee was when news of his death broke out this week. And yes, I did watch every episode of "Buckwild" on MTV. RIP Redneck MacGyver!
- I ate tuna, ranch dressing, and Wheat Thins for dinner last night. I got home late and was too lazy to make real food, but have also been trying not to get fast food anymore. It was delightful!
- I read last week one blogger talking about how embarrassing it is that she owned 50 cardigans... So, naturally, I went to my closet and counted mine. Are you ready for this? I have 75! Seventy-freakin-five!!! I could wear a different cardi everyday from now until June 18th. I need some sort of rehab for cardigan addiction.
Do you have any confessions to share today?