Monday, July 2, 2012

July Currently

It's that time again!  

Currently!

Here's a little peek into what's going on with me right now!


July is going to be a super busy month for me...  This week is pretty much my only week of down time.  Next week I begin a two week course on Common Core math that will be all day, Monday through Friday! I'm pretty sure that will wear me out!  My old roommate's wedding is also coming up in the middle of that, so I'll be busy with helping with the wedding and hanging out with friends that are coming into town!  I really wish the wedding festivities and my class didn't overlap, but that's just the way things happened to workout!  After that I'll have a little down time (and hopefully fit in a little trip out of town) before school starts up again!  Summer seems to be flying by!  I can't believe it's already July!  

Oh' boy fourth gradeNow it's your turn to link up over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade and join in on the party!  Click the picture on the left and you'll be linked up to Farley and the party!  Happy Monday!  






9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?!? It didn't feel like it until I sudden looked at my calendar and realized it was July!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's July already! I really need to get moving on my list, too.
    Dianne
    Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill 3rd the cant believe it july. Glad you linked up. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Crazy Stupid Love....but mostly because of Josh Groban's short role:-)

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love PINK tees!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer really IS speeding by!! Where did June even GO?!

    ~Steph

    The Quirky Apple

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled upon your amazing blog after googling ideas for teaching 3rd grade =) This is a little of the subject, but I'm dying to know where/ how you created the July Currently template?! I'll be back! Thanks!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually create the Currently template... Those are made and posted by Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. She's awesome at creating and posting those each month for other bloggers to fill in and link up!

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)