Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Target Teaser

I hit one of the Targets today and did some pretty decent damage in their dollar section!  I'll share more detail and pics at some point when I have time to do a full post.    But, in the meantime here are some of the items I bought and saw there:

Small dry erase boards
Plastic book / magazine bins
Plastic organizers
Non-fiction books
Small rugs
Small pocket charts
Star student seat cover
LOTS of sticky notes and notepads
Decorative pen holders
Miscellaneous flashcards
Dr. Suess randomness
Other random organizational stuff
Mini trashcans
Stickers
AND a lot more that I can't think of right now...

(All of the items were either $1 or $2.50.)

Since we team up our assessment kickoff with Dr. Seuss Week, I stocked up on lots of Dr. Seuss items since I like to give them to my kids during assessments.  My other splurge were some purple plastic tubs and book bins.  Like I said, I'll be sure to show pics and do a full post, but that's going to have to wait til after the next few days of craziness!  I may also try to pop into my regular Target and see if they have anything different.

Have you found any other awesome goodies at Target yet?  Please share your findings!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I've given your blog an award! If you've gotten them before, don't feel obligated to post about them again- just wanted to give your great blog a shout-out!

    Jenny
    http://luckeyfrogslilypad.blogspot.com/2012/07/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)