Friday, January 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: Winter to Spring Wish List

Every few months I like to come up with some sort of wish list of items I'd like to get during the coming months.  As I was thinking of the items I really want to try to focus on getting as we move from winter to spring, I revisited a few items I already have or items I've already been looking for.  


Winter to Spring Wish List



Here's the low-down on a few of the items on my list:
  1. I've seen so many good reviews on the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes, so I'd like to try one out.  I have some other blushes to use up first, but I'm excited to give one of these a try!
  2. I've needed workout shoes for a while, but I can be very picky about those.  I really like these Nike Free running shoes and would like to track down this pair or something similar.  I've been wearing Nike Free for the past year and a half or so and really like them for my workouts!
  3. One thing I would like to do with my spring wardrobe is update part of tee collection.  I bought a few of J.Crew's vintage cotton tees on clearance last summer and really liked the fit and weight.  I'd like to get a few in springy colors to pair with pretty much everything.
  4. I'm still loving the bubble necklace trend and would like to get one in a neutral in a color like ivory or gray.  
  5. Still on my wish list is a pair of Sperry Top-Sider shoes.  I'm excited to see what colors and patterns come out as spring approaches!
  6. I'm still on the hunt for a nice, cute gold boyfriend watch.  I love the ones from Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs, but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay the big price tag that goes with them.  TJ Maxx has been getting some in, though, so I'll continue to keep a lookout for ones there!
What's on your wish list as we transition from winter to spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)