Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Birchbox

I somehow skipped doing a Birchbox review in December.  I blame it on the fact that I think I dismantled it (I gave my mom a few things right off the bat) before I even got home and then tossed the actual box into my Christmas wrapping pile.  I'm pretty sure everyone in my family ended up getting a gift wrapped in a Birchbox...  And then my mom stole them all for next Christmas.  

Anyway, this month's box was alright.  Not necessarily my favorite, but I was happy with what I got.



The Balm "Put a Lid On It" - I like all of the product that I've tried from The Balm.  I've just started using eye shadow primer in the past year and so far have just used minis of various brands.  I'm glad to have another one to try and I'm sure this little one will last quite a while.  

Viva La Juicy - I already have this perfume and love it.  I like getting new perfumes to try, but I was perfectly okay with getting a mini of this fave.

Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo - I haven't used this yet...  It's been put in my travel box and will get used at some point!  It smells pretty nice, though!

Juice Beauty Daily Essentials Organics To Go - I've become a bit leery about skin products after one of my Birchbox samples broke me out.  I'll give these a try one of these days, but I'm honestly not that excited about these.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre (24 Hr. Miracle Cream) - I haven't really used this one much yet, but it says it can be a moisturizer and a makeup remover.  I'm kind of in that transition stage with my skincare between fighting breakout and preventing aging, so I do like trying some of these "miracle" products that are supposed to restore your skin.  



I'm hopeful that Birchbox will come out with some fun items as we move towards spring.  I seem to get a full size something every 2 or 3 months, so I feel like I might be due for something nice and big sometime soon.

What was in your January Birchbox?

How did you like your goodies?

1 comment:

Comments make me smile! :)