Let's start by revisiting last week's goals...
- Complete 3 blog posts. I did well on this one. Yay!
- Workout at least 3 times. Fail. I ended up a lot busier in the evenings than normal and then went out of town for 3 days, so I only made it once. I really wished I would have made it at least 1 other time, but that just wasn't going to happen.
- Get (and stay) caught up with school stuff. Epic fail. Last week was one of the most overwhelming and emotional weeks of school I've ever experienced. I had some pretty serious things going on with a couple students, reading and math observations, interim assessments, and other obligations that pretty much took away all of my plan time 4 out of 5 days. I had some urgent needs arise, so just my regular grading and planning had to go on the back burner. *sigh* Maybe next week.
- Contact at least 1 friend I haven't talked to lately. Well, one of my friends beat me to it and she called me! It was great talking to her, though!
- Take some clothes to the resale shop. I got this done Friday afternoon and walked away with over $30. I should have gone in earlier since they weren't buying a lot of winter clothing anymore, but I was still pretty happy to walk away with that much money and a few less items taking up space in my house.
And now for this week's goals...
- Complete at least 2 blog posts. This might be aiming low, but I just have to prioritize right now.
- Workout at least 3 times. We're starting a pedometer competition at school this week and I'm a team captain. Go us!
- Get caught up on grading for school. I really try hard to stay on top of this, but it's usually the first thing to get moved down on the list when other things come up.
- Cook a real meal at least once. By this I mean, at least one meal that I "make" at home won't be a box of mac and cheese, tuna helper, or a bag of steamer veggies. I have zero motivation to cook after a long day at work, especially when it's only for myself. I don't hate cooking, but I just don't see the point most of the time.
- Avoid unnecessary shopping. I just went on a shopping trip this weekend, so this one should be easy. I'm trying to cut out those "Oh I'm bored" shopping trips. I don't feel like I'll have time to be bored anyway.
Have you accomplished much lately?