Tuesday, January 22, 2013

To Do Tuesday

Let's start by revisiting last week's goals...

  • Complete 3 blog posts.  I did well on this one.  Yay!
  • Workout at least 3 times.  Fail.  I ended up a lot busier in the evenings than normal and then went out of town for 3 days, so I only made it once.  I really wished I would have made it at least 1 other time, but that just wasn't going to happen.  
  • Get (and stay) caught up with school stuff.  Epic fail.  Last week was one of the most overwhelming and emotional weeks of school I've ever experienced.  I had some pretty serious things going on with a couple students, reading and math observations, interim assessments, and other obligations that pretty much took away all of my plan time 4 out of 5 days.  I had some urgent needs arise, so just my regular grading and planning had to go on the back burner.  *sigh*  Maybe next week.
  • Contact at least 1 friend I haven't talked to lately.  Well, one of my friends beat me to it and she called me!  It was great talking to her, though!
  • Take some clothes to the resale shop.  I got this done Friday afternoon and walked away with over $30.  I should have gone in earlier since they weren't buying a lot of winter clothing anymore, but I was still pretty happy to walk away with that much money and a few less items taking up space in my house.
And now for this week's goals...

  • Complete at least 2 blog posts.  This might be aiming low, but I just have to prioritize right now.
  • Workout at least 3 times.  We're starting a pedometer competition at school this week and I'm a team captain.  Go us!
  • Get caught up on grading for school.  I really try hard to stay on top of this, but it's usually the first thing to get moved down on the list when other things come up.  
  • Cook a real meal at least once.  By this I mean, at least one meal that I "make" at home won't be a box of mac and cheese, tuna helper, or a bag of steamer veggies.  I have zero motivation to cook after a long day at work, especially when it's only for myself.  I don't hate cooking, but I just don't see the point most of the time.
  • Avoid unnecessary shopping.  I just went on a shopping trip this weekend, so this one should be easy.  I'm trying to cut out those "Oh I'm bored" shopping trips.  I don't feel like I'll have time to be bored anyway.
Have you accomplished much lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)