Here are last week's goals...
- Complete at least 2 blog posts. I did pretty well on this one. I've got several already up and a few more schedule to post this week!
- Workout at least 3 times. I'm going to say this one is mostly a success. I only went to the gym twice, but with our steps / walking / pedometer competition going on at school I've been trying to fit in a lot more walking during the work day. I've been walking laps around the playground with my students, which has been super fun. I have only 5 girls in my class this year, so it's been kind of fun to walk and chat with a few of my girls and have some extra girl time while we're outside!
- Get caught up on grading for school. I can't say I'm completely caught up, but I'm definitely way better off than I was this time last week. I stayed late on Friday and hammered out a lot of work that had been piling up.
- Cook a real meal at least once. Win. I did this over the weekend when I had time and motivation, but that still counts. I didn't eat out at all this past week and bought a few more groceries to make "real" food in the coming weeks.
- Avoid unnecessary shopping. I made one online purchase (which I was already considering), but other than that the only shopping I did was to get my Clinique clarifying lotion and birthday gifts at Sephora. I popped into Gap, but wasn't all that tempted to get anything.
And now this week's goals...
- Prep for conferences. Parent-teacher conferences are coming up in a couple weeks, so I want to get a head start on filling out forms and getting all of those things prepped.
- Cook a real meal at least once. Same as last week!
- Workout at least 3 times. I'm hoping to make it to the gym at least 3 times on top of my extra walking at work. If it's nice outside, I'm going to try to continue walking with the kids when I have a chance.
- Clean and decorate at home. I didn't decorate for Christmas this year, so I have some fall things still out. I know it's early, but I'm thinking some springy decor may be in order. I'd also like to find my dining table... I know it's somewhere under that pile of junk.
- Clean my crap pile behind my desk at work. The corner behind my desk has kind of become a catch-all for random stuff in my classroom. It's driving me nuts!
What's on your to do list this week?
Have you been accomplishing your goals?