Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fit Bloggers ~ January

I've posted a few of my fitness updates over the past several months and I had a reader suggest I start a link-up for readers to share their fitness progress.  I figured what better a time than the beginning of the year to do so!?!  

As I've shared before, the teachers at our school have started a mileage club and have been tracking our miles over the 9 week quarters.  It's been a fun way to add in a little accountability with my workouts.  (My third graders keep me encouraged since I add my miles to the poster everyday when I drop them off at specials!)

At the end of each month, I plan on hosting a linky party for you all to share your fitness progress for the month.  I don't want to make this necessarily about weight loss, but rather just what we're doing to stay fit and healthy!

So, here the the questions for the linky...
  1. What were your fitness goals for this month?
  2. How did you do meeting these fitness goals?
  3. Share your best fitness moment or achievement.
  4. What are you fitness goals for next month?
I'm planning on posting the linky in the last few days of the month, so be looking for it sometime at the end of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)