Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday Confessions

How 'bout we do some confessions around here!?!  Sounds like a fun way to start a Thursday!

  • I don't think I was actually on time to school more than 5 or 10 times second semester of this past school year.  My brother transferred to my school at that time so picking him up and changing my driving route added about 15 minutes to my commute.  But, most of the time I only made it out the door 7 or 8 minutes earlier than normal.  You do the math.  Thankfully I have my morning routine once I get to school down to about 1 minute and I'm ready for the kids to come in.  I'm really not one of those people that's super late to everything, but getting across town with a 5th grader in tow just wasn't working in my favor.  I resolve to be better about getting there on time this coming school year, which should be easy because I'll be back to my regular morning routine and commute.
  • I'm totally "that girl" who puts on makeup and does my hair to go to the gym.  Let me clarify that we're not talking a full done up face, but believe me, you don't want to see me just roll outta bed and go to the gym.  Plus, everyone and their mom's dog goes to my gym and without fail I see someone I know.  I'd rather be "that girl who wears makeup to the gym" than "that girl who looks so terrifying that people run away screaming."
  • I estimate I've seen "Back to the Future" at least 200 times.  It's been my favorite movie since I was in kindergarten.  I actually went through a period of time where I watched it everyday before I went to school in the afternoon.  If we say, on average, I watch it (on TV, VHS, DVD, BluRay...) once every month and a half for 23 years that adds up to just over 200.  Fact:  I never saw any of the 3 movies in the theater...  I was only 5 months old when the first one was released in theaters.

I found this video on You Tube a while back...  They're called "Rejected Pitches" and they're super funny!  This one is for Back to the Future!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)