Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Confessions

I'm a little late in the day posting this, but better late than never!

Funny Workplace Ecard: No one has strong work ethics? This generation grew up watching Full House where only one of three adults worked.
Image via someecards.com
  • I've watched a ridiculous amount of "Full House" and "Melrose Place" in the past week.  ABC Family brought back their mid-day 2 hour block of "Full House" reruns this week and so, of course, I have to watch it.  I'm about a season and a half into "Melrose Place" on Netflix and I am totally addicted!  My DVR has actually been a bit neglected in the past week as a result.
  • I feel like I dress like a 12 year old at times...  And I'm okay with that.  Last week I bought hot pink Vans shoes.  I'd seen them on Pinterest and thought they were adorable, so I snatched them up when I actually found them in store.  The next day, I saw a girl (early middle school age) wearing those shoes!  And then, I posted a pic to Instagram and got comments from a 14 year old on how cool they are!  Hey, at least I'm one of the cool kids.
  • I get in a very (verbally) foul mood whenever I go into Wal-Mart.  I avoid going to Wal-Mart at all costs...  Particularly the one by my house.  It's actually in a nice area, but it seems to attract everyone that belongs on People Of Wal-Mart.  I know, it sounds horrible of me to say that.  I instantly get in a bad mood the minute I step in that place and suddenly have no filter to what comes out of my mouth regarding how much I hate that place. 
Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Why yes, Wal-Mart, I'd love to wait in line for 30 minutes behind a pajama-clad person who lacks deodorant and a bra. It's so nice of you to have 2 whole registers open.
Image via someecards.com

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing sooo hard...I hate Walmart too! I always feel like I need to take a long shower and scrub vigorously afterward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds exactly like the Wal-Mart by my house. I can't stand the place!

    Amanda
    Teachingbiliteracywithmrsestevez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)