Tuesday, July 9, 2013

To Do Tuesday

Let's take a look at last week's goals...

  • Tackle my junk pile.  Epic fail...  While the junk pile has lost some heft, it's attracted new junk taking of residence.  
  • Complete at least 15 miles during my workouts.  Yay!  I actually made it to 18 miles and that was even skipping several days because of my busy schedule.  
  • Fix the majority of my meals at home.  We'll call this one a success...  A friend from out of town called me to go to dinner on Friday night and picked up Jimmy John's last night (I was gone all day from 7:45 a.m. to about 10 p.m.), but other than that all of my meals were from what I had at home.  
  • Complete at least 3 blog posts.  Another success!  
  • Finish reading at least 1 book.  Eh.  I was about halfway through a book on my Kindle, but cancelled my Amazon Prime membership and forgot that in doing so I would lose the book I had "rented."  Oops!
And now onto this week's goals...

  • Get up and get moving in the morning.  I'm taking a math course which requires me to be up and moving fairly early.  I'm not a morning person, but I'd like to try to get myself back into good habits before school starts up again.
  • Complete at least 10 miles during my workouts.  I have a super busy week with my math course and working part time, so I'm setting the bar a bit lower.  Completing 10 or more miles this week should still keep me on track to completing my 50 this month.
  • Complete at least 3 blog posts.  Need I explain?
  • Resist the urge to shop!  I did some online shopping during some sales last week, so I am going to try to be good this week.  I will be staying plenty busy, so shopping out of boredom will not be a good excuse this week!
What's on your to do list this week?  Have you been productive this summer or  have you slacked off?

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of not shopping, my goal for this week is to STOP BUYING THINGS FROM VERYJANE.COM. :D

    Congrats on meeting most of your goals this week!

    I've been a bit of a slacker this summer but created some school stuff the last week or so. Plus, I have a 2 year old, so I give myself permission to not get much done. ;)

    -Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)