Let's take a look at last week's goals...
- Tackle my junk pile. Epic fail... While the junk pile has lost some heft, it's attracted new junk taking of residence.
- Complete at least 15 miles during my workouts. Yay! I actually made it to 18 miles and that was even skipping several days because of my busy schedule.
- Fix the majority of my meals at home. We'll call this one a success... A friend from out of town called me to go to dinner on Friday night and picked up Jimmy John's last night (I was gone all day from 7:45 a.m. to about 10 p.m.), but other than that all of my meals were from what I had at home.
- Complete at least 3 blog posts. Another success!
- Finish reading at least 1 book. Eh. I was about halfway through a book on my Kindle, but cancelled my Amazon Prime membership and forgot that in doing so I would lose the book I had "rented." Oops!
And now onto this week's goals...
- Get up and get moving in the morning. I'm taking a math course which requires me to be up and moving fairly early. I'm not a morning person, but I'd like to try to get myself back into good habits before school starts up again.
- Complete at least 10 miles during my workouts. I have a super busy week with my math course and working part time, so I'm setting the bar a bit lower. Completing 10 or more miles this week should still keep me on track to completing my 50 this month.
- Complete at least 3 blog posts. Need I explain?
- Resist the urge to shop! I did some online shopping during some sales last week, so I am going to try to be good this week. I will be staying plenty busy, so shopping out of boredom will not be a good excuse this week!
What's on your to do list this week? Have you been productive this summer or have you slacked off?