Tuesday, July 2, 2013

To Do Tuesday

I'm trying to keep myself motivated to be productive this summer.  I actually counted the weeks when I don't have anything going on and it ended up being only 3 weeks out of the entire summer when I'm not taking classes or out of town.  Next week starts my 2 week, all-day Common Core math workshop, so I'm trying to hammer out some items this week while I still have some down time.  

This week's list:

  • Tackle my "junk pile."  It started out as a box of Christmas gifts and then it somehow evolved into a junk collection tucked away in the corner of the room.  I've just tossed clutter from other spots into that one during my cleaning.  It's been driving me nuts for a while, but I've been too lazy to just sit down and tackle it.  
  • Complete at least 15 miles during my workouts.  I'm getting back into my regular workouts after slacking off in June.  I mentioned in my June fitness update that my goal for July is to complete 50 miles.  I knocked out 6 miles in just one day yesterday, so I'm on the right track so far!
  • Fix the majority of my meals at home.  I made a point to spend a lot of money on groceries this past weekend in effort to get myself to cook and eat more at home.  This should be an easy one for this week since I'll be at home the majority of the time.
  • Complete at least 3 blog posts.  I'm usually a lot more consistent with blogging during the summer, so this should be another freebie.
  • Finish reading at least one book.  I've got 2 that I've been working on and I'd like to get through at least one (better yet both) so that I can move onto some others.
I hate running, but when I was out the other day this song popped up on my iPod.  I suddenly got a burst of energy 1995 style.


What's on your to do list this week?  
Do you have any special summer projects you're working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)