Tuesday, July 23, 2013

To Do Tuesday

Let's start with last week's goals...

  • Complete at least 15 miles in my workouts.  15.7 miles this week!  I barely met this goal, but I'm within less than 1 mile of my goal of 50 miles for the month of July!  
  • Make food at home (on the nights I'm home).  We'll call this a success, but in reality I was gone a lot this week.  I tried to make healthy decisions on the go, but I could have done better.
  • Tackle my pile of lamination that needs to be cutout.  This one is a complete fail.  The pile is still staring at me untouched.
  • Complete at least 3 blog posts.  Barely...  Busyness got the best of me, but I did get a few posts up last week.
  • Keep my apartment clean.  We'll call this a 3/4 success...  My kitchen and living room are clean (and freshly vacuumed), but my bedroom has a pile of clothing that needs to be put away.  To my credit, one of my rods in my closet broke and so storage in there is kind of a mess.  
And now onto this week's goals...

  • Complete at least 15 miles in my workouts.  If I manage to reach this goal, that will get me to 65 miles in one month!  After a few weeks of being busy and not eating very well, I need those workouts to get me back on track!
  • Tackle that lamination!  Time is ticking before I'm actually going to need it for school!
  • Complete at least 3 blog posts.  My blogging has kinda slacked from last summer, so I'm working on increasing my posts!
  • Stay away from shopping temptation.  I'll have a Budgeting Bloggers post up before the end of the month, but I've done quite a bit of shopping this month.  Amazingly, my budget isn't completely busted, but I probably need to put the brakes on the spending.
I officially go back to work 2 weeks from tomorrow.  I'm kind of freaking out over how fast this summer has passed by.  I have a whole list of school to do's that I need to get accomplished in the next few weeks.  I've got a good head start on having copies prepped and stuff for the coming year, but there's still so much that goes into getting ready for school to start!  I've got 2 weeks of downtime to try to chip away at it all!



What's on your to do list this week?
Are you starting to prepare for back to school season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)