Let's start with last week's goals...
- Complete at least 15 miles in my workouts. 15.7 miles this week! I barely met this goal, but I'm within less than 1 mile of my goal of 50 miles for the month of July!
- Make food at home (on the nights I'm home). We'll call this a success, but in reality I was gone a lot this week. I tried to make healthy decisions on the go, but I could have done better.
- Tackle my pile of lamination that needs to be cutout. This one is a complete fail. The pile is still staring at me untouched.
- Complete at least 3 blog posts. Barely... Busyness got the best of me, but I did get a few posts up last week.
- Keep my apartment clean. We'll call this a 3/4 success... My kitchen and living room are clean (and freshly vacuumed), but my bedroom has a pile of clothing that needs to be put away. To my credit, one of my rods in my closet broke and so storage in there is kind of a mess.
And now onto this week's goals...
- Complete at least 15 miles in my workouts. If I manage to reach this goal, that will get me to 65 miles in one month! After a few weeks of being busy and not eating very well, I need those workouts to get me back on track!
- Tackle that lamination! Time is ticking before I'm actually going to need it for school!
- Complete at least 3 blog posts. My blogging has kinda slacked from last summer, so I'm working on increasing my posts!
- Stay away from shopping temptation. I'll have a Budgeting Bloggers post up before the end of the month, but I've done quite a bit of shopping this month. Amazingly, my budget isn't completely busted, but I probably need to put the brakes on the spending.
I officially go back to work 2 weeks from tomorrow. I'm kind of freaking out over how fast this summer has passed by. I have a whole list of school to do's that I need to get accomplished in the next few weeks. I've got a good head start on having copies prepped and stuff for the coming year, but there's still so much that goes into getting ready for school to start! I've got 2 weeks of downtime to try to chip away at it all!
What's on your to do list this week?
Are you starting to prepare for back to school season?