Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Confessions

It's that time again...  How about some Thursday confessions?!?

  • I hate cheesecake.  I find it to be one of the nastiest things on this earth.  I love cream cheese.  I love cake.  I don't love them together.  I do love the Cheesecake Factory, but I get the giant layered chocolate cake or carrot cake when I go there.
  • I was a HUGE Hanson fan back in middle school.  "MMMBop" came out towards the end of my 6th grade year and I was instantly a fan.  Their Middle of Nowhere CD was pretty much the only thing I listened to for the next year and half.  I kept a video in the VCR so that I could record them whenever they were on TV, but unfortunately one day it got taped over.  Thank God for You Tube now!  
  • I can't see most of my closet floor.  Although I have a pretty good sized walk-in closet, shelving and rod situation isn't a good use of space.  I had a rolling rack that housed the majority of my cold weather tops and apparently it wasn't meant to have 1,000 lbs. of clothing on it and it broke.  The result is a GIANT pile on the floor.  It's one of my goals before school starts again to get that situation under control because I'm very OCD about my closet organization.

1 comment:

  1. oh good ol hanson...I was a pretty big fan too! Although my cousin, now she was a HUGE fan of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)