Friday, March 29, 2013

Fashion Friday: Oh My Gap!

About a year ago Gap redeemed themselves by coming out with some really fun, bright pieces and finally breaking out of their blah streak that had been running for a few years.  This has been great for my wardrobe and maybe not so great for my wallet.  
I'm a total Gap girl.  


Let's reminisce...

Image via Gap
I remember going to Gap Kids when I was in 3rd and 4th grade with my mom's friend who loved to spoil me with super cute outfits.  We're literally talking head-to-toe outfits and shopping sprees every couple months.  It was awesome!  (This friend was single at the time and didn't have kids of her own, so she was very sweet to treat me to such great clothes.)  After that phase, I didn't really shop there again until late middle school or so.  I pretty much haven't stopped shopping there since about 1999.

Image via Gap


I shop at Gap a lot for several reasons:

  • They have pretty good quality clothing.
  • Their style fits my lifestyle (work and play) very well.
  • They have really good sales.
  • I live really close to it.
Image via Gap
How wonderful are these springtime outfits!?!  Gap has really stepped up their game and I think is closing in on J.Crew, but at a much more reasonable price point.  Anyway, if you haven't been there in a while, pop into Gap or check out their website because you may be pleasantly surprised by what you find!  

What stores have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)