Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Birchbox

My February Birchbox was "snowed in" for a couple days due to the storms in the NE, so I got it a little later than normal.  It also arrived when I was getting ready to go out of town, so my post is kind of on the late side as well.  

This month's box was pretty decent.  I feel like I'll actually get good use out of everything in there, which is always a plus!



Color Club Nail Polish in "Wild Cactus" - Since emerald is the color of the year, I wasn't too shocked to get something in that hue.  This is a really pretty green nail polish.  Totally not one that I would buy, which makes it even more fun to get in my box.  I've been happy with all of my Color Club polishes, so I'm excited to give this one a go!

Lancome Le Base Pro Makeup Primer - This is something I'm super excited to try!  I've been trying some different primer samples, so I'm very happy to have another one to test out.

Miss Jessie's Original Pillow Soft Curls - I feel like Birchbox pays attention to the fact that I said I have curly hair in my online profile because this is the third or so product specifically for curls.  I was a bit disappointed that this sample wasn't quite as big as the other Miss Jessie sample I got a few months back, but I'm still excited to test this one out!  

Vasenti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - This is an exfoliating cleanser that I'm also excited to try out.  I like the fact that this sample is an actual bottle that I can take for traveling.  The little foil packets bug me because I can't reseal them!

Ghiradelli Milk & Caramel Square - This was a little bonus treat for the month!  Chocolate and caramel is always a welcome treat!


What was in your February Birchbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)