Tuesday, March 26, 2013

To Do Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  It's time to revisit last week's goals and see how I did!  Since it was spring break I had a lot of extra time to get things accomplished and be productive!
  • Get some cleaning done around the house.  I did pretty well on this.  I still have a few projects to tackle, but I have a pretty clean home at the moment!  I also managed to do a little closet clean-out and sell some items for extra cash!
  • Make lesson plans and sketch out units for the rest of the school year.  I could have done a little better on this one, but I did get plans done and get a few things ironed out for the remainder of the school year.  I have a 4 day weekend this coming weekend and will try to continue this on my days off.
  • Get my workout on!  I made it to the gym 4 times last week!  Oh, it felt sooooo good to be back!  
Here are this week's goals!
  • Keep up with regular workouts.  My after school tutoring gig is over for the year, so I'll be able to leave work about an hour earlier than I was when that was going on.  I'm hoping to get into the routine of just going to workout straight after school before I come home.  (I hate going during that time, but I think that will be easiest for me to stick with.)
  • Cook at least 2 real meals this week.  That's aiming a little on the low side, but that's the goal for right now!
  • Complete at least 4 blog posts.  I'm trying to get back into the habit on blogging on a regular basis.  I've settled on the fact that this blog is going to be about a little bit of everything, so I'm just going to write about whatever!  School, makeup, home decor, shopping...  Whatever!
What's on your to do list this week?  
Did you have a productive spring break (if you had one)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)