Happy Tuesday! It's time to revisit last week's goals and see how I did! Since it was spring break I had a lot of extra time to get things accomplished and be productive!
- Get some cleaning done around the house. I did pretty well on this. I still have a few projects to tackle, but I have a pretty clean home at the moment! I also managed to do a little closet clean-out and sell some items for extra cash!
- Make lesson plans and sketch out units for the rest of the school year. I could have done a little better on this one, but I did get plans done and get a few things ironed out for the remainder of the school year. I have a 4 day weekend this coming weekend and will try to continue this on my days off.
- Get my workout on! I made it to the gym 4 times last week! Oh, it felt sooooo good to be back!
Here are this week's goals!
- Keep up with regular workouts. My after school tutoring gig is over for the year, so I'll be able to leave work about an hour earlier than I was when that was going on. I'm hoping to get into the routine of just going to workout straight after school before I come home. (I hate going during that time, but I think that will be easiest for me to stick with.)
- Cook at least 2 real meals this week. That's aiming a little on the low side, but that's the goal for right now!
- Complete at least 4 blog posts. I'm trying to get back into the habit on blogging on a regular basis. I've settled on the fact that this blog is going to be about a little bit of everything, so I'm just going to write about whatever! School, makeup, home decor, shopping... Whatever!
What's on your to do list this week?
Did you have a productive spring break (if you had one)?