I get almost excited about spring clothes as I do for fall. Almost.
Anyway, I'm really liking the trends I'm seeing for this spring and have been tempted by so much cute items in stores. I thought I'd keep this short and sweet today and just share with you a few of my favorite spring outfit inspirations!
How simple and cute is this outfit? It makes me feel like I need a bright skirt like that!
I really want to try this whole chambray shirt and dress combo, but I'm not sure I have any dresses that are the right shape to pull this off. It also tempts me to get a lighter chambray shirt... Just say no!
This pin is further proof that my $3 fuchsia Gap pants were a good investment.
Oh, Gap, why must you continue to have such wonderful goodies!?!
Trends I'm Loving:
- Sunwashed neons - They're bright without being too crazy. Gap and Target have a lot of really great items that have this look and feel.
- Stripes - These are just a year-round fave and can be paired with so many items!
- Polka dots - I've recently concluded that I need more polka dots in my life (um, wardrobe).
- Cute dresses - I love dresses and I get a total urge to buy them this time of year. I have a lot of LBDs, so I'm hoping to find some more colorful dresses this season.
- Brights and neutrals - I love having one piece that is a bold pop of color and letting that item stand out from the rest of the outfit.
What trends are you loving for spring?